Bikini Bae would like to feature this Instagram and Tiktok Influencer.
Get to know her a little more by reading this short Q&A we did with her. She is a very friendly girl from South Florida, so don't be afraid to say hi to her. Her social media links are posted down below.
Name: Lauren 0livia
Location: South Florida
1) What kind of content do you produce?
Instagram content & TikTok content
2) Who Is your audience?
It varies. From all over.
3) Who are your biggest influences? Who do you admire most? Who or what inspired you to do what you’re doing now?
My biggest influences are other creators who are successfully doing what they love. Collectively other instagram or Tiktok accounts that I follow who are doing really well on those platforms.
4) How does it feel to have a large following compared to most?
I feel just like anyone else, very blessed to be where I’m at & still growing. But I am no different than someone with 5 followers, I’ve just worked hard to get where I am that’s all.
5) What do you do that makes you different? What are your growth strategies?
I have set goals for myself and I make sure that weekly I follow through with them. I treat social media as any other Job and make sure I dedicate the appropriate amount of time to it.
6) Do you travel? If so what are your favorite places to go? Where do you want to go next?
I do travel when I’m able to. Israel is definitely my favorite place I’ve ever traveled to. Next I would like to maybe go to Hawaii. Really anywhere though I’m happy traveling anywhere.
7) What are your future goals?
My future goals are to continue to do what makes me happy and inspired and to come out successful on the other end.
8) What is something about you that your followers should know?
I am very friendly don’t be afraid to say hi or send me a message. I am just like you!
9) What do you think about Covid-19?
I think its very unfortunate but I think right now its crucial we really appreciate this time and use it to focus on the things that are truly important..things we maybe neglected when we were so busy.
10) How often do you work on paid partnerships?
Paid partnerships are still new territory to me & I'm looking forward to them.
Social Media Links: